This 1.5-day seminar prepares instructors, advisors, and counselors to use the StrengthsQuest program in the classroom or as part of student activities. Participants will also learn strategies for integrating StrengthsQuest into small group settings.
- gain an understanding of Gallup’s strengths-based philosophy and supporting research
- experience the positive impact of a strengths-based program through an exploration of your own strengths
- learn from hands-on experience with proven student activities
- gain experience in interpreting Clifton StrengthsFinder theme combinations in the context of a student advising session
- learn to navigate the StrengthsQuest Web site and its resources for students
More information on https://www.strengthsquest.com/content/108538/StrengthsQuest-Educator-Seminar.aspx