Social Venture Capital/Social Enterprise Conference, Miami-2011 will be your best opportunity in 2011 to learn, network, and connect with hundreds of top social enterprise/financial leaders and organizations from Latin America, the Caribbean, and the state of Florida- in addition to organizations worldwide which have an interest in expanding to the region.
The following groups will be attending SVC/SE, Miami-2011:
* Venture Philanthropists
* Social-responsible Funds
* Venture Capital/Private Equity Investment Banks
* Institutional Investors
* Angel Investors/Individual Investors
* Private Wealth Managers
* Multinational Corporate Executives
* Development Banks and Agencies
* Nonprofit Organizations Businesses with a Social Agenda
* Social Enterprises and Social Entrepreneurs
* Civil Society Organizations
* Advocacy Groups
* Government Organizations
* Top University Leaders
* Promote economic development within the region by utilizing Social Venture Capital and Social Enterprise.
* Establish Miami as a capital of Social Venture Capital/Social Enterprise for Latin America, the Caribbean and the state of Florida. Contribute and support continued construction of the local social enterprise ecosystem.
* Educate traditional finance (private banking, venture capital, and angel investment) about investment opportunities within Social Venture Capital and Social Enterprise. Leverage Miami’s reputation as a regional financial capital for the benefit of Social Venture Capital and Social Enterprise in the region.
* Act as a primary connecting point to the Latin American/ Caribbean Diaspora, from whom it is believed some of the next great Social Enterprise leaders can come. The Diaspora may also represent a material source of capital for both existing and new Social Enterprise organizations within the region.
* Work in collaboration with other organizations and conferences in establishing effective and standard investment metrics within the industry.
Theme: ‘Get Connected’
* Connect to Capital
* Connect to Knowledge
* Connect to Networks
* Connect to Social Entrepreneurs
* Connect to Business Intermediaries and Business Accelerators
* Connect to Diaspora
* Connect to Best Practices
* Connect to Metrics
* Connect to 800 Leaders from Over 40 Countries