Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj quotes:
“The world is like a sheet of paper on which something is typed. The reading and the meaning will vary with the reader, but the paper is the common factor, always present, rarely perceived. When the ribbon is removed, typing leaves no trace on the paper. So is my mind – the impressions keep on coming, but no trace is left.”
When you demand nothing of the world, nor of God, when you want nothing, seek nothing, expect nothing, then the Supreme State will come to you uninvited and unexpected.
I am that by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj is now available on Video, as you can see here! Be in the presence of Maharaj for 90 minutes while the camera remains on his expressions, observe his gestures, listen to his voice while looking in his eyes.
In I am that DVD, by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj is covering most of the core essence of his teachings. An AMAZING document… You are in Maharaj presence!
Books on Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj include:
* ‘Sulabh Atmajnana’ (Kannada & Marathi) written by Shri Samarth Sadguru Ganapatrao Maharaj published by Adhyatma Bhandar Kannur gives in road to simple Paramartha & Sadhana tips.
* ‘Adhyatma Dnyanacha Yogeshwar’ (Vol I & II) written by Nisargadatta Maharaj. 130 talks of Siddharameshwar Maharaj (Marathi), November, 1961 and July, 1962.
* Master of Self Realization, An English translation of ‘Adhyatma Dnyanacha Yogeshwar’ written by Nisargadatta Maharaj, a collection of 130 Talks by Siddharameshwar Maharaj, which also includes a newly revised edition of “Master Key to Self-Realization” which was written by Shri Siddharameshwar Maharaj himself. ISBN 978-0578027890
* Atmagyana and Paramatmayoga, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Marathi.
* Self Knowledge and Self Realization, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Edited by Jean Dunn, 1963.
* I Am That, Talks with Sri Nisargadatta, Transcribed and edited by Maurice Frydman. Chetana Publishing, Bombay, 1973. ISBN 0-89386-022-0.
* The Nectar of the Lord’s Feet: Final Teachings of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj: Discourses January–November 1980. Edited by Robert Powell. 1990.ISBN 1-85230-011-6.
* Nectar of Immortality, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj Discourses on the Eternal, Edited by Robert Powell. 1987. ISBN 81-208-1733-8.
* Seeds of Consciousness: The Wisdom of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Edited by Jean Dunn. (Talks recorded, 1979–1980). Chetana Publishing, Bombay 1990. ISBN 0-89386-025-5.
* Beyond Freedom: Talks with Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, S.K. Mullarpattan, Ed..
* Consciousness and the Absolute, The Final Talks of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Edited by Jean Dunn. (Talks recorded, 1981). 1994. ISBN 0-89386-041-7.
* The Wisdom of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Blue Dove Press, 1995.
* Prior to Consciousness, Talks with Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Edited by Jean Dunn. (Talks recorded,1980–1981). Chetana Publishing 1999. ISBN 0-89386-024-7.
* The Ultimate Medicine: Dialogues with a Realized Master, Edited by Robert Powell. 1994. ISBN 1-55643-633-5.
* I Am Unborn: Talks with Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj by Pradeep Apte & Vijayendra Deshpande.
* The Experience of Nothingness, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj’s Talks on Realizing the Infinite. Edited by Robert Powell. 1996. ISBN 1-884997-14-7.
* The Wisdom-Teachings of Nisargadatta Maharaj, A Visual Journey (Talks recorded,1977–1979). Edited by Matthew Greenblatt. InnerDirections Publishing, 2003. ISBN 1-878019-20-1.
* Gleanings From Nisargadatta, Mark West, Australia, Beyond Description Publishing, 2006.
* The Nisargadatta Gita. Pradeep Apte, India, Lulu.com 2008
* I AM(The complete ‘I am’ quotes of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj),Pradeep Apte,India,Lulu.com 2008