The Coaching Training Program will be offered in Vancouver by The Certified Coaches Federation on February 4-5, 2012 Saturday and Sunday 9-4:30pm (two days).
This 2 day intensive course will get you started in life coaching. What you bring is your professional background and skills, as well as the wisdom from your life experience with change plus your desire to truly help people. We add the structures and protocols that you need to guide you through the coaching process.
Life coaching helps individuals realize their goals by introducing new perspectives. Coaches offer tools to identify and eliminate those limiting beliefs that sabotage growth and success. Great coaches can work with people different from themselves as well as people like themselves. Most importantly they are skilled and able to customize their strategies to suit the needs of each client. Great coaches get results.
In just two days with me you will develop and expand your horizons so that you can begin to identify yourself clearly as a life coach. You will develop an increased appreciation of how beliefs and attitudes effect one’s capacity for change. More importantly in this course you will learn what practical structures and attitudes support effective life coaching.
Your investment includes:
– Assessment Based Certification as a Life Coach Practitioner;
– One-on-one follow-up coaching session with a Certified Master Coach;
– 12 month subscription to CCF Coaching Strategies Newsletter;
– 12 month registration in our Continuing Education program;
– Additional recorded lessons on coaching strategies & marketing strategies for one full year;
– Official CCF Certificate
For more information, please contact us using this form: