Thanks to Stephen Dinan, we learnt about the Social Entrepreneur Empowerment Series hosted by Ryan Eliason. His mission is to inspire and empower at least 20,000 social entrepreneurs with the mindset shifts and tangible business skills needed to make a truly remarkable positive impact in the world.
As stated on http://www.socialentrepreneurempowerment.com/ where you can register for free access to 39 seminars with leading experts and social entrepreneurs:
Our world is facing numerous economic, social, and environmental crises. Now more than ever the world needs you to manifest your full potential in service to mankind. Mission-based businesses can be the perfect vehicle for living with passion and purpose, while supporting yourself and your family. The problem is too many conscious people like you lack the proper entrepreneurial mindset and skills necessary to grow a profitable venture that makes a truly remarkable positive impact in the world.
Never before has such a remarkable group of visionary leaders come together for a global tele-training on social entrepreneurship. Our mission is to inspire and empower you to think bigger, strategize better, and make the contribution you’re capable of making. Whether you’re a new entrepreneur or a veteran business owner, a social change leader or just someone interested in learning more about the cutting edge of conscious business in 2011, we know you’ll find these interviews with leading social entrepreneurs and business mentors inspiring and empowering, leaving you with numerous valuable strategies you can implement right away.
Our Speakers Will Share Their Expertise In Areas Such As:
– Building a Movement for Change
– Book Writing
– Book Marketing
– Overcoming The Most Common Blocks To Entrepreneurial Success
– Choosing Your Niche and Beyond… Becoming a “Hub”
– Clarifying Your Purpose, Vision, and Commitment
– Cultivating the Mindset and Attitude of Highly Successful Entrepreneurs
– How To Use Teleseminars To Grow Your Business
– The 8 Step Blueprint for Launching A New Social Enterprise
– Standing Out On The Web – Being “Nakedly Original”
– Creating and Marketing Info Products
– Tapping Your Genius
– Smart Simple Marketing Strategies For Solopreneurs
– Overcoming Overwhelm and Other Psychological Barriers To Success
– Time Management Secrets That Will Dramatically Increase Your Productivity
– Solving Global Problems Like Poverty and War
– Social Media Marketing Strategies That Work, Without Wasting Your Time
– Coming Into 100% Alignment With Your Truth and Integrity
– Fundraising Strategies That Have Raised Hundreds of Millions of Dollars
– Creating a Healthy Relationship To Money
– The Formula for a Highly Profitable Product or Event Launch
– How to Create a Profitable Email Newsletter
– Internet Marketing
– Green Marketing
– Building a Massive Subscriber List
– Mission-based Marketing
– Attracting All The Clients You Could Ever Want
You don’t have to choose between positive social impact and substantial profits. It is possible to have both – this series will show you how.
Our speakers have launched businesses and non-profit organizations that have touched the lives of millions of people, building a more just and sustainable world that works for everyone. They have built six-figure incomes and some of them even earn six-figures per month. One of the fastest ways to make your business more successful is to model what others are doing. So why not find out what “the best” are doing in 2011? Hear them answer the question, “What were the keys to your success?” Learn about the most common mistakes they made, so you can avoid them.
Each mentor will share their most important strategies for growing a social enterprise – practical, intimate advice for how they have found meaning, contribution, and financial success, as well as found a way to manifest their highest potential in service to the greater good. The evolution of commerce is to move beyond greed and exploitation, and towards business that honors the web of all life by expressing our deepest values of service, love, and contribution while leaving a legacy for our children’s children. We have an opportunity to accelerate that evolution by learning to grow businesses that feed our souls as well as our bank accounts.